Ezra T. Clark III - Employment Law Attorney
As an employment law attorney, I advise and represent employers, business owners, and human resource professionals in all aspects of labor and employment law. I also consult with and represent individual employees on occasion. My focus is on preventing employment disputes before they arise and seeking cost-effective solutions when they do. My goal is to provide first-rate, prompt and cost-effective representation and advice to our new and long-standing clients.
learn more about Mr. Clark...
Extensive Experience In Many Aspects of Workplace Law:
- Drafting, reviewing and helping employers implement employment manuals and employment and compensation agreements with key employees or contractors.
- Protecting businesses from unfair competition and disclosure of trade secrets by current and former employees and contractors.
- Responding to charges of discrimination and investigations conducted by the EEOC and Arizona Civil Rights Division.
- Assisting employers with wage and hour audits by federal and state wage and hour/labor departments.
- Defending employers in state and federal court actions.
- Drafting, reviewing and litigating non-competition, non-disclosure, non-solicitation agreements.
- Advising employers on hiring, firing, force-reduction, counseling, and benefits issues.
Advising Business Owners on a Wide Range of Legal Matters:
- Formation of Business Entities (LLCs, Corporations)
- Review and development of business contracts and agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements among shareholders/members.
- Stock Options, Phantom Stock and Stock Appreciation Right Agreements
- Commercial Lease Agreements